Form-structure structure of the journal
The article should be fully edited and arranged in the following eight sections:
1. Abstract (maximum 15 lines / 300 words) Includes Introduction: Includes entry into the subject and purpose in 3 lines / Method: type and method of research, statistical population and sample size and sampling method, data collection tool in three or four Rows / Findings: The main and final results of the research in three lines / Conclusion: Conclusions from the research findings / - Keywords: In the range of 4 to 6 terms or words.
2. Introduction: (5 to 7 pages) including the statement of the problem / importance and necessity of the research / purpose of the research / background and theoretical foundations or theoretical framework of the research (research background [name of the author, title of the research, purpose and results). Year of publication and internal and external - concepts, relevant theories, hypotheses and conceptual model of research)
3. Research Methodology (1 page)
Including research method in terms of type and method of implementation, statistical population, sampling method, sample size, data collection tools, validity and reliability of the research: all items should be presented without title / number and then each other.
4. Research Findings (3 to 4 pages): Descriptive findings that include specific findings of the research and vary depending on the type of article.
5. Discussion and Conclusion (2 to 3 pages): Refer to the results of the present study and compare it with the results of previous research.
6. Suggestions (1 page): In line with the goals and results of the research as a practical suggestion.
7. Research restrictions (maximum 5-8 lines) (if necessary)
8. Appreciation and thanks (maximum 5 lines)
9. Sources (separately Persian and foreign sources based on the latest APA style sheet)
Very important points
1- Dear authors, considering the goals and measures of the managing director, editor and other members of the editorial board of the journal, in order to facilitate the judging, final acceptance and publication of the article, it is necessary to cite previous articles in this quarterly in relation to the subject matter. Accept and citations are fully specified.
2- If the article is extracted from a doctoral dissertation, master's thesis or research project, it should be fully specified in the form of a footnote with the field, title, year, degree, faculty and university of the place of presentation, supervisor and supervisor of the project and sponsoring organization. .
3- The article has not been presented and published in any magazine before. Also, respected authors have full commitment and guarantee on the content and resources used in the article.
4- The sources used in the article should be mentioned in all aspects of scientific and literary ethics without changing the original sources, including the title, year and specifications of the source owner.
Note: Dear authors; The following items must be carefully modified and applied.
- Complete details of the authors, including the field and degree, e-mail and contact number of the authors should be added after the title of the article and before the abstract as a footnote in the second file of the article (not the main file)
- If the article is an excerpt from a doctoral dissertation, master's thesis or research project, it should be in the form of a footnote with the field, title, year of study, degree, faculty and university where it is presented and the supervisor and this article should not be in any organization Or another publication has been proposed
- The whole article should be 15 to 18 pages (5000 to 6500 words) with B Nazanin 13 font in doc format.
- Check all sources to be given simultaneously in both the text and the final bibliography and corrected by APA method.
- In-text reference should be written as standard. Example: (Hosseini, 1394, p. 22).
- In the final reference of the sources that can be referred to the articles of the journals (magazine, quarterly, bi-quarterly, etc.), the number of the journal, the year of publication of the journal, the pages of publishing the article in the journal should be mentioned in the final bibliography. Example: Quarterly Journal of Intelligence and Criminal Research. 9 (36), pp. 35-62.
In referencing within the text, the surnames of all authors should be mentioned, not as authors and other collaborators: (Jahanshiri, Hosseini and Ebrahimi, 1394, p. 22), while the same phrase should not be used in references in any way: (Jahanshiri et al., 2015, p. 22) If the source is repeated, the method of the author and colleagues can be used.
- In external sources, in-text references in Latin should be avoided and the Latin equivalent of the author or authors should be given in a footnote.
- All Latin and foreign terms are given in Persian equivalent and its Latin equivalent should be mentioned in the footnote.
- All Latin numbers in the text and tables should be translated into Persian and the column formulation of tables should be from right to left.
- Correct the terms in the text correctly. Example: criminals, defendants, thieves, agents, etc.
In the form of: criminals, defendants, thieves, agents, etc. / result, phenomenon, development, etc. As a result, phenomenon, development, etc.
- The link (not the site address) of all sources (Persian and foreign) extracted from the Internet, especially the sources related to the cited articles must be given as follows.
Retrieved from: (in Persian sources) Retrieved from: (in Latin sources) and (if possible, shorten the link)
Remarkable dear referees of the magazine
Greetings and Regards;
Please, according to the information sent to your e-mail, enter your personal page in the publications system and evaluate the submitted articles, and evaluate the evaluation results through this system, taking into account the following items and equal to the regulatory form in the submission system. Please:
1- Alignment of the subject, content and research results with the objectives of the quarterly;
2- Explaining approaches and strategies related to law enforcement order and security;
3- Creating a platform and grounds for explaining, producing and publishing ideas related to law enforcement order and security;
4- Having a research and applied approach;
5- Paying attention to the form-content structure of the publication.